Sabtu, 19 Oktober 2013

Pendidikan


BIOGRAPHY
            My name is Ahmad Sujana, plain was called Ahmad. I’m a boy, was born on 22 june 1995 in Garut. My father name Casdiana, he's a businessman bread, and my mother name Jijah, she’s a housewife. I am the first child of three brothers. Their woman, The first name is Nurfitriani, she school in Mts. Sirnamiskin class 8 (eight). And the second name is Rina Sri Rusiana, she school in Mts. Salafiah class 3 (three).
            I am started going to school 6 years, in SDN Cisurupan 1 Garut, then pursued advanced education in SMP Plus Nuurul Muttaqiin Garut, middle school, he passes in SMK Budaya Bangsa Bandung, then proceed to take undergraduate courses in Universitas Islam Nusantara majored in engineering informatics (still lived).
            I spent a lot of memories when SD, I remember when SD I aspire to become professors, time I ever get a class 2 (two) ranking 4.5. And of the many memorable moment SD, there is probably not one that I will never forget that moment SD graduation, to be one of the 7 people who got a centipede.
            Time SMP are dark moments in my education. Fom the start, I rarely do the work, not communicating with my friends, so I’ve never been in the 10 (ten) greatest value, which was used to hold me while in SD.     
SMK time is my awakening moment in the world of education. 1st class time may be inherited from SMK carpenter smp still exist, such as the lack of communication (silent), over time it began to disappear mascara when I go scout organization. since that time I began ascending achievement, class 11 first semester I was ranked 10 highest value. and when I was in 12th class 7 were the highest value.
and now it's time to improve achievement and worship to obtain the blessing of Allah SWT, trying to become a better and better kept, and the target at the end of this degree program, I have high values ​​and control the entire area of ​​expertise that I learned even more.
Amiiin Ya Rob’al Alamiiin

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar